Resources for Network Partners
Thank you to our network partners for building healthier communities with us. Below are a few resources to help you navigate the platform, enhance your network, and learn from others just like you.
Learn from Other Network Partners
Unite Us Blog Forum filled of industry news, content, strategy, and thought leadership.
- Unite Us Town Hall: Health Lives Hereby [email protected] (Brooke McConnell) on October 6, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Academy Award Winning actor, New York Times best-selling author and Impact Investor, Matthew McConaughey to chat with Dan Brillman and Taylor Justice, CEO and President of Unite Us, about the importance of investing in social care to reduce health disparities.
- I Didn’t Realize I was a Survivor of Domestic Violence—Until I Survivedby Anonymous on August 9, 2021 at 1:16 pm
This story is by a valued member of the Unite Us team, who shared it with us anonymously. Sometimes you don't know the kind of danger you're in until you're out of danger. That's my story about domestic violence: I didn't know where to go or how to ask for help, until I received it.
- Place Matters: Understanding Community-Level Needsby Divya Bisht on August 3, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Place matters. Demographics matter. Health happens in the community. That’s why at Unite Us, we invest in understanding what drives community-level needs and their impact on individuals first, before diving into solutions. We know how critical it is to understand community needs geographically in order to serve a community equitably. Our Community Needs Map (CNM), built by the Unite Us Data Science and Data Analytics teams, is a reflection of that understanding. The CNM allows our network partners to develop targeted intervention strategies that have the ultimate goal of improving community health outcomes.
- New Hampshire Community Partners: In Their Own Wordsby [email protected] (Brooke McConnell) on July 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
In New Hampshire, our community partners find new ways to collaborate in support of their clients through the Unite Us Platform, which is part of an end-to-end suite of social care solutions. Hear directly from these Unite Us in New Hampshire partners in this new video as they share with you their experience of implementing Unite Us and the impact they’ve been able to achieve as a result.
- Community-Driven Care: How One State Prioritizes People's Healthby [email protected] (Brooke McConnell) on July 20, 2021 at 1:53 pm
At Unite Us, we believe communities are the future of health. In the first of Unite Us’ new community health webinar series, entitled “Health Lives Here,” Unite Us Senior Community Engagement Manager Stephanie Harris spoke with two partners who are using Unite Us’ end-to-end social care solutions to improve health in their communities.